I see O2 offers three bolt-ons, up to 1GB. What happens if you need more?
Jul. 2, 2011 at 10:27
From O2's website:
The relevant Extra Data Bolt On includes a specified monthly data allowance. If you exceed the Extra Data Bolt On monthly allowance or breach these terms, we reserve the right to:
- impose network protection controls which may reduce your speed;
- remove the Extra Data Bolt Ons from your account;
- impose further charges; and/or
- disconnect your sim card at any time, having attempted to contact you first.
- remove your ability to use data on your sim card.
All data usage must be for your private, personal and non-commercial purposes.
Jul. 3, 2011 at 19:24
you can buy another gb allowance for just under £11 per 1gb
You don't need an account to comment. Just enter your email address. We'll keep it private.
Leave a comment and click submit. You can change your username if you like.
Please choose a username, then leave your comment and click submit.
Looks like you're already a member! Please enter your password. If you have forgotten your password, click here.
That username is invalid or already in use. Please try another username.
© 2018 Mobot. All rights reserved.