The current App of the Week is for Apple devices is definitely worth a look if you're after an app to get yourself organised. 2Do is a task list manager that, as it states on the item listing, "lets you take a completely different approach to managing your tasks." This is thanks to a friendly UI experience and a wide array of options available, allowing for simple or complex lists and reminder settings. Customer reviews for it have been overwhelmingly positive, so considering it won't cost you a penny to download it's worth checking out. It will remain free until this Friday (June 12th.) Thanks to alexc100 @ HUKD!
- Want to buy a payg smart phone. Mainly for use as camera emails apps. Am currently on o2 payg. Any advice? Thanks.
- I'm currently with o2 payg with my Nokia 301.1 . I'd like to buy a smartphone (undecided yet) .question is can I transfer my SIM card into the new phone and carry on with the same number, package, etc?
- i want give a company my mobile number, how can i convert it to international
- How can i change my ghana number to us number
- how do i change my sim number to USA number
- How to erase