We haven't been the biggest fans of Apple's recent App Store policy changes, but this one we have no problem with: all in-app purchased now require a password to be entered, Phone Scoop reports, replacing the system where just the Apple ID/password was required for a 15-minute purchasing grace period. So no more finding that the kids have cleared you out while you popped to the kitchen to make a cup of tea.
- I'm currently with o2 payg with my Nokia 301.1 . I'd like to buy a smartphone (undecided yet) .question is can I transfer my SIM card into the new phone and carry on with the same number, package, etc?
- Want to buy a payg smart phone. Mainly for use as camera emails apps. Am currently on o2 payg. Any advice? Thanks.
- how do i change my sim number to USA number
- i want give a company my mobile number, how can i convert it to international
- Quiz app
- Spiritual Healing app on google play.