It's not going to affect us here in the UK, but in the States AT&T has gobbled up fellow network giant T-Mobile, according to TechCrunch. The result is a network offering 95% 4G coverage across the US. If only we were so lucky.
- I'm currently with o2 payg with my Nokia 301.1 . I'd like to buy a smartphone (undecided yet) .question is can I transfer my SIM card into the new phone and carry on with the same number, package, etc?
- i want give a company my mobile number, how can i convert it to international
- How can i change my ghana number to us number
- Want to buy a payg smart phone. Mainly for use as camera emails apps. Am currently on o2 payg. Any advice? Thanks.
- how do i change my sim number to USA number
- How to erase