BlueStacks’ bread and butter is essentially allowing Android apps to run on Windows, by way of its App Player for PC and Cloud Connect thingies.
For some bizarre-o reason, BlueStacks decided to compile data on Android users and show us – with an infographic – what the average Androidian looks like. What the…?
The Mr Android 2011 data was compiled via Nielsen and the 145,000+ Facebook fans of BlueStacks’ App Player for PC. BlueStacks notes: “Data is unscientific, but then again, so is love.” Tell me about it, BlueStacks.
Some of the most interesting Mr Android 2011 stats include:
- 6% have long hair and 3% have a Mohawk
- 3% have a non-black/brown/blond/red hair colour
- 18% have an unusually large head
- 9% own an Android tablet but not an Android smartphone
- 33% have zero paid apps on their Android smartphone
- average monthly data use is 582MB
I’m stalling here. What you really want is to see Mr Android 2011 in the flesh, right? Scroll down, Mobotniks!