how do i change from t mobile to vodafone i have a voda spare sim

Add a comment
 1 comment

JanSt / MOD  Mar. 10, 2015 at 15:32

To change from T-Mobile to Vodafone, you best pop into a Vodafone shop. Let them work for their money ;)
Your spare SIM is of no relevance - you probably want to keep your T-Mobile phone number, right? Therefore, you will need to port your number/account over to Vodafone who will
supply a new SIM card.
You could ring T-Mobile first. Tell them you want to port to another network, and that you need your PAC - "Porting Authorisation Code" - because Vodafone will need that code.


You don't need an account to comment. Just enter your email address. We'll keep it private.