Google has enabled the Fragments API for pre-Honeycomb versions of Android, allowing developers to create panelled layouts that work on both tablets and smartphones going all the way back to Android 1.6. Ars Technica has more.
- I'm currently with o2 payg with my Nokia 301.1 . I'd like to buy a smartphone (undecided yet) .question is can I transfer my SIM card into the new phone and carry on with the same number, package, etc?
- Want to buy a payg smart phone. Mainly for use as camera emails apps. Am currently on o2 payg. Any advice? Thanks.
- Spiritual Healing app on google play.
- Spiritual Healing app on google play.http://****/2iql3sU
- how do i change my sim number to USA number
- How to erase