Gameloft is one of our favourite smartphone developers, and it’s announced its “biggest sale ever” with 20 of its iOS titles going for a rather sexy $0.99 - or 69p to you and me. Ooh baby.
We’ve got our American cousins to thank for the sale. Supposedly it has something to do with Thanksgiving. Whatever that is.
Unfortunately there's no sign of any Android love, but good news if you happen to own an iDevice.
So what do we have? (Note: hyperlinkage denotes Mobot reviewage)
- Silent Ops
- Fast Five the Movie: Official Game
- Sacred Odyssey
- Starfront Collision
- Shadow Guardian
- Eternal Legacy
- Real Golf 2011
- Spider-Man: Total Mayhem
- Gameloft Action Pack (Hero of Sparta, Brothers In Arms: Hour of Heroes, Blades of Fury)
- Prince of Persia: Warrior Within
- Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Conviction
- Zombie Infection
- Iron Man 2
- Gameloft Sports Pack (Pro Baseball, Let’s Golf, Real Tennis)
- Rayman 2: The Great Escape
- James Cameron’s Avatar
- The Settlers
- Shrek Kart
- Assassin’s Creed: Altair’s Chronicles
Phew. That’s a lot of Gameloft.
Gameloft doesn’t say when the sale ends, but Thanksgiving falls on Thursday, so we reckon you’ve got a couple of days at least. But get ‘em while you can, man.
via: Gameloft Blog