OK, so it seems speculation that Android 3.0 Honeycomb might be intended for use on mobile phones after all might have had some merit – in a sense, anyway. According to Phandroid, the next version of Android – Ice Cream, or Ice Cream Sandwich depending on who you listen to – will have a good degree of Honeycomb blended right in, even though it will be made for smartphones only. So you see it is and it isn't... not confusing at all, really.
- Want to buy a payg smart phone. Mainly for use as camera emails apps. Am currently on o2 payg. Any advice? Thanks.
- I'm currently with o2 payg with my Nokia 301.1 . I'd like to buy a smartphone (undecided yet) .question is can I transfer my SIM card into the new phone and carry on with the same number, package, etc?
- upload photos to windows pc
- How can i change my ghana number to us number
- how do i change my sim number to USA number
- How to erase