Which of these phones is the best? They seem to have very similar specs?
Aug. 22, 2011 at 16:40
They pretty much do have the same specs! Main differences are:
- Sense UI on the Sensation
- Super slim and light body for the Galaxy S II
- Excellent Super AMOLED display (very bright and vivid) on the Galaxy S II
- qHD resolution on the Sensation (more pixels which is better for web browsing and 16:9 ratio that's perfect for movies and TV shows)
- Arguably better build quality on the Sensation.
Probably some more subtle differences too! Which is the best... well that's opinion. I prefer HTC Sense, but there's no denying the Galaxy S II is a phenomenal phone.
Aug. 22, 2011 at 16:44
(for some reason my browser at work won't let me 'like' your post.)
You don't need an account to comment. Just enter your email address. We'll keep it private.
Leave a comment and click submit. You can change your username if you like.
Please choose a username, then leave your comment and click submit.
Looks like you're already a member! Please enter your password. If you have forgotten your password, click here.
That username is invalid or already in use. Please try another username.
© 2016 Mobot. All rights reserved.