Remember that great soup ad on TV? No? We're not surprised. According to soup maker Campbell's, its Apple iAds in the US are twice as memorable in consumers' minds as its conventional TV ads. So writes CrunchGear, anyway. It also points out that the Nielsen survey that revealed said figures was paid for by Apple. Hmmm.
- Motorola G 4G Lte no longer seen by computer after Windows 10 upgrade.
- Want to buy a payg smart phone. Mainly for use as camera emails apps. Am currently on o2 payg. Any advice? Thanks.
- How can i change my ghana number to us number
- I'm currently with o2 payg with my Nokia 301.1 . I'd like to buy a smartphone (undecided yet) .question is can I transfer my SIM card into the new phone and carry on with the same number, package, etc?
- upload photos to windows pc