What can you do with iOS 8 that you couldn't do in iOS 7?
JanSt / MOD
Nov. 7, 2014 at 18:25
Well, let me think....
New in iOS8?
- More options in Spotlight search
- Siri can now ID songs - similar to how Shazam and Soundhound work...
- Multitask-switcher is slightly redesigned
- Redesigned Gallery app, with a few more editing and sharing options...
- Speaking of sharing options: apps can now share content with (more) other apps... Meaning: you take a photo, share the photo with some editing app, and once done, you can share the edited photo with some other app - say, a video app or some online service.
Of course, the app developers need to update their apps to use that new feature of iOS...
Here are more iOS 8.1 features http://support.apple.com/kb/DL1758
You don't need an account to comment. Just enter your email address. We'll keep it private.
Leave a comment and click submit. You can change your username if you like.
Please choose a username, then leave your comment and click submit.
Looks like you're already a member! Please enter your password. If you have forgotten your password, click here.
That username is invalid or already in use. Please try another username.
© 2018 Mobot. All rights reserved.