If you're after a cheap WinPhone on PAYG, this offer from O2 is a decent shout. If you're looking for an unlocked version you'll be paying £15 more at the moment. That said, if you have an O2 contract sim card you can put it in and request that the phone is unlocked for free. The offer makes the Lumia 535 a better proposition for those looking for a low-cost Windows Phone, but the lackluster reviews suggest you should expect a budget experience for that budget price. Thanks to rejector1 @ HUKD!
- Want to buy a payg smart phone. Mainly for use as camera emails apps. Am currently on o2 payg. Any advice? Thanks.
- I'm currently with o2 payg with my Nokia 301.1 . I'd like to buy a smartphone (undecided yet) .question is can I transfer my SIM card into the new phone and carry on with the same number, package, etc?
- i want give a company my mobile number, how can i convert it to international
- how do i change my sim number to USA number
- How can i change my ghana number to us number
- How to erase