moonlightbaby

Is mobile phone battery acid dangerous?

I got some mobile phone battery acid on my hands? Should I be worried?

Add a comment
2 comments

JanSt / MOD  Mar. 24, 2011 at 17:33

No, just don't make it a habit! Seriously: When it happens rinse your hands with loads and loads of cold water! Don't use any detergents straight away - you never know what ingredients in the 'soap' might react with the 'acid'. If you feel/see any burns do go to a doctor!
Just: how on earth did you manage to do that?
And here a more serious guide for chemical burns and first aid: http://www.ehow.com/how_2341406_treat-battery-acid-burn.html

moonlightbaby  Mar. 25, 2011 at 12:26

Just: how on earth did you manage to do that?
Don't ask. I was silly.
I don't feel any burns, will skip the doctor anyway.

Email:

You don't need an account to comment. Just enter your email address. We'll keep it private.

Comment: