We're generally distant spectators to Motorola's latest product plans, simply because it tends to be so long before Moto's handsets actually find their way to the UK. But we'll report this one anyway: Android Community has nabbed spy shots of the Motorola Droid 3 (that'll most likely be the Milestone 3 if it makes it to the UK), showing a redesigned QWERTY keyboard.
- I'm currently with o2 payg with my Nokia 301.1 . I'd like to buy a smartphone (undecided yet) .question is can I transfer my SIM card into the new phone and carry on with the same number, package, etc?
- upload photos to windows pc
- Want to buy a payg smart phone. Mainly for use as camera emails apps. Am currently on o2 payg. Any advice? Thanks.
- How can i change my ghana number to us number
- how do i change my sim number to USA number
- How to erase