We're generally distant spectators to Motorola's latest product plans, simply because it tends to be so long before Moto's handsets actually find their way to the UK. But we'll report this one anyway: Android Community has nabbed spy shots of the Motorola Droid 3 (that'll most likely be the Milestone 3 if it makes it to the UK), showing a redesigned QWERTY keyboard.
- LEWIS CURDIE MOBET STAFF WRITER IS A ADULTERER. LEWIS CURDIE MARRIED & FATHER HAS BEEN HAVING A SEXUAL AFFAIR WITH MY WIFE. LOURDES PINEIRO-WOOD
- How to get your Three PUK code without ringing them up!
- What is the easiest way to bypass windows 7 login password
- Is there a way to get a custom phone number on iPhone 5s?
- Does anyone know of someone who can provide me with some affordable homework help for my masters dissertation in computer science?
- how do i chane my nigeria number to a usa number