There's been a flurry of excitement on the web over the last few days after pics emerged from China showing what appeared to be a 64GB iPhone 4. No surprise, really, since we'd really really like there to be one in reality. Alas, though, it seems the device dates from early 2010, or so Engadget claims, suggesting it was an early prototype that Apple canned.
- I'm currently with o2 payg with my Nokia 301.1 . I'd like to buy a smartphone (undecided yet) .question is can I transfer my SIM card into the new phone and carry on with the same number, package, etc?
- Want to buy a payg smart phone. Mainly for use as camera emails apps. Am currently on o2 payg. Any advice? Thanks.
- How can i change my ghana number to us number
- upload photos to windows pc
- how do i change my sim number to USA number
- How to erase