One of the side-effects of Nokia's mobile double act with Microsoft is that the Finns have less need to push the Qt development platform than before. So it's sold the commercial side of the operating, says PC Pro, though it has stressed it will still support the open-source development side.
- I'm currently with o2 payg with my Nokia 301.1 . I'd like to buy a smartphone (undecided yet) .question is can I transfer my SIM card into the new phone and carry on with the same number, package, etc?
- Motorola G 4G Lte no longer seen by computer after Windows 10 upgrade.
- upload photos to windows pc
- How can i change my ghana number to us number
- Want to buy a payg smart phone. Mainly for use as camera emails apps. Am currently on o2 payg. Any advice? Thanks.