Gawd, I hate stories about tariffs. Wait; did I just say that out loud? I mean I LOVE stories about tariffs! Don’t fire me.
UK network O2, voiced by Eddard “Ned” Stark (RIP), has revised its 4G prices for SIM only options – both 12 months and 30 days. I’m duty bound to list them all below without making my brain explode. Wish me luck, dudes...
You know what? Reading through a big paragraph-based splurge of prices looks horrific, and it’s nigh on impossible to make sense of, so I’m going to adopt bullet points instead.
Ready? Hit it!
O2 4G SIM only prices – 12 months
- 500 mins, unlimited texts, 500MB, £11PM
- 1,000 mins, unlimited texts, 1GB, £16PM
- Unlimited mins and texts, 1GB, £19PM
- Unlimited mins and texts, 3GB, £20PM
- Unlimited mins and texts, 6GB, £25PM
- Unlimited mins and texts, 8GB, £30PM
O2 4G SIM only prices – 30 days
- 500 mins, unlimited texts, 500MB, £15PM
- Unlimited mins and texts, 1GB, £21PM
- Unlimited mins and texts, 2GB, £22PM
- Unlimited mins and texts, 5GB, £27PM
I won’t lie to you; I’ve no idea what the prices were before, but presumably they’re at least a tad more attractive. Seemingly cheaper than the EE equivalents, too.
On the most expensive O2 4G 12-month SIM only tariffs, you’re also getting access to Sun+, which seems to be some sort of football thing supplied by, yes, The Sun. Good lord.