We all know tablets are more natural data soaks than smartphones. So we're pleased to see IT Pro's report that carriers (albeit US carriers at this stage) are taking a closer look at pricing plans to increase their appeal specifically to consumers.
- I'm currently with o2 payg with my Nokia 301.1 . I'd like to buy a smartphone (undecided yet) .question is can I transfer my SIM card into the new phone and carry on with the same number, package, etc?
- How can i change my ghana number to us number
- i want give a company my mobile number, how can i convert it to international
- Want to buy a payg smart phone. Mainly for use as camera emails apps. Am currently on o2 payg. Any advice? Thanks.
- how do i change my sim number to USA number
- How to erase