Rough night last night. Dying. "Never drinking again" (till next weekend). Need couch. Week's news laid out below.
Mostestest comments went to this: Jolla’s Sailfish OS: coming soon to Android devices? Thanks in part to a brief tangent about hypothetical phones without operating systems.
Happy weekending, tout le monde! I'm off to lie down and quite possibly die. Nice knowing y'all. Finally, I'm inserting this redundant sentence in order to push the rest of the article below the image. Done.
- Shock horror: mass SMS attack can cause Nexus phones to lose network connection and/or reboot (2)
- Morgan Stanley: HTC’s 2014 will be awful
- MWC 2014 candidate: Samsung Galaxy Grand Lite (1)
- MWC 2014 candidate: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Lite
- CyanogenMod-loving Oppo N1 on sale in the UK next week for £370 (2)
- iPhone 5c succeeds in wooing former Samsung and LG users (5)
- Jolla’s Sailfish OS: coming soon to Android devices? (8)
- Quechua Phone joins the rugged smartphone crowd, backed by Archos
- Galaxy Note 4 to debut Samsung’s 2H14 20MP rear camera?
- Meizu MX4G: 5.5in display, 2560 x 1536, 543PPI?
- Microsoft 'Threshold' updates coming in Spring 2015, unified OSes still nowhere in sight
- DigiTimes: Nike smartwatch in 1H14
- LG G Flex coming to Europe early 2014
- DigiTimes: loads of Apple and Samsung tablets will be sold over Christmas
- Apple moves one step closer to wireless charging with patent award
- Samsung Galaxy S5 specs: 2K resolution, Snapdragon 800 CPU, KitKat Android 4.4?
- LG: 40% of 2018 smartphone market will be Flex-style devices (1)
- Nokia Lumia 1520 phablet arrives in the UK early, joins Lumia 2520 (4)
- Asus tablet spotted with Android, Windows and both (2)
- Dual-screen YotaPhone launches, arriving in the UK next month (4)
- Three boss hints at possible merger with O2 in the UK (3)
- Samsung lining up 5in Windows Phone challenger?
- 'Enhanced' Tesco Hudl 2 coming in 2014
- Asus PadFone Mini launching next week
- Pantech dishes up 5.6in Vega Secret Up powerhouse (2)
- Oppo Find 7 specs: 5.7in 2K display, Snapdragon 805 CPU, 13MP, 3GB RAM? (1)
- Spotify to add free ad-supported streaming for mobile devices
- Now it's Aldi's turn: £80 Medion LifeTab E7316 available next week