Ah, what a week in Mobot land. I think I've just about recovered from our Christmas night out thingy in Berlin. Good times. Other than almost missing my flight home.
In apps, I freakin' loved Ridiculous Fishing, and I'll inevitbaly put together the obligatory Top Smartphone Games of 2013 countdown soonish.
In the meantime, happy weekending, one and all.
- Google pulls ability to tailor Android app permissions
- HTC One successor moves one step closer to release with Wi-Fi certification
- Sony Xperia Z1S: codename Amami? (2)
- LG Gx announced in Korea, why remains a mystery
- LG G2 KitKat Android 4.4 update delayed outside South Korea?
- Amazon introduces interest-free loans for Kindle Fire HDX stateside
- British consumers buying small tablets online, using them to buy further online goodies (4)
- Gadget spam's latest target: the elderly and disabled (4)
- Four new Samsung tablets in Q1 2014?
- EE: come play with the LG G Flex from December 20, but you ain’t buying it till February
- Plans for 'Normandy' Android phone scrapped as Nokia focuses on wearables
- Windows Phone Marketplace hits 200,000 apps (3)
- Datawind UbiSlate 7Ci lowers Android tablet entry point to just £30 (1)
- LG has no interest in smartphone double-team with Huawei
- Samsung Galaxy S5 coming in February with 2560 x 1440 display? (2)
- Three Sony Xperia Z1 variants benchmarked, all pretty nippy
- Oppo Find 7’s 2K display: confirmed (1)
- DigiTimes: Amazon smartphone launching in first half of 2014
- Samsung and Intel bringing Tizen-flavoured goodies to MWC 2014
- Pebble smartwatch to get its own app store in early 2014
- Samsung Galaxy S5 specs: not so hot after all? (4)