And so ends the week what had a bit of Christmas inside it. I can already feel January lingering, waiting to pounce with its remorseless icy claws. On the plus side, that means CES 2014, and Mobile World Congress the month after.
In the meantime, a bunch of stuff happened and got turned into words, as linked up below. Mostest comments went to BlackBerry cancels BlackBerry Live 2014 and entry-level smartphone duo. Oh, and Pondlife made his return after a nine-month hiatus. Is he here to stay, or merely a once-a-year turkey-flavoured treat? Time will tell...
Happy weekending, peeps. Enjoy those mince pies while they last...
- BBM realises the preloaded-on-Android dream, LG G Pro Lite first
- Moto G KitKat Android 4.4 update arrives early
- Oppo N1 CyanogenMod Edition gets Google certification
- First-gen iPhone forced 2007’s Android project to ‘start over’ (2)
- evasi0n’s iOS 7 jailbreak released, embrace it at your own risk (1)
- Gresso Radical: titanium Android phone selling from $1,800
- Cook teases Apple's 'big plans' for 2014 (3)
- DigiTimes: iPhone 6 in May, iPad Pro in October (2)
- LG G2 mini specs: 960 x 540, 1.2GHz quad-core CPU, KitKat?
- HP set to launch two large-screened wallet-friendly smartphones?
- Oppo R1 mid-ranger announced, but is it priced right?
- BlackBerry cancels BlackBerry Live 2014 and entry-level smartphone duo (4)
- Samsung Galaxy Note Pro showcased… er, somewhere (3)
- Surprise! LG’s 2014 flagship tipped to rock a 2K display (3)
- Meet Grippity: world’s first transparent tablet