As CES becomes a hazy yeah-we-were-still-drunk-from-Christmas-and-New-Year memory, the industry is predictably looking forward to Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2014, with the conference getting underway in Barcelona in around five weeks' time.
Most comments this week goes to Moto G Google Play Edition confirmed, frankly we're baffled. I'm still not sure what the message is. Should we do away with manufacturer bloat altogether and guarantee speedy updates?
Happy weekending, peeps.
- Coming soon: Wi-Fi only Sony Xperia Z Ultra? (1)
- Canonical stokes the Ubuntu phone fire; they’re still coming soon
- Google Play Services 4.1 introduces turn-based multiplayer
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo gets leaked picture and benchmark treatment (8)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 KitKat Android 4.4.2 update rolling out now (4)
- Scarlett Johansson hits back at ‘backstabber’ Siri (1)
- Moto X UK release confirmed: February 1, but no Moto Maker
- Samsung Galaxy S5 specs ‘confirmed’, launching March? (1)
- LG prepping five new KitKat Android 4.4 phones?
- Sony Xperia E1 reprises the Walkman love with 100dB speaker, dedicated app
- Sony Xperia T2 Ultra: big but agile 6in phablet with a focus on photography (1)
- Nokia Normandy prototype poses for the camera (2)
- DisplaySearch reveals its iPhone 6, iPad Pro, iWatch display size predictions
- Moto G Google Play Edition confirmed, frankly we're baffled (9)
- Gartner: come 2018, less than 0.01% of apps will be a financial success (1)
- LG G Flex SIM free price: £689.95 (6)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab3 Lite gets official
- Is Samsung lining up a 1080p Windows Phone flagship to launch at MWC 2014? (3)
- Apple and China Mobile form ‘broad’ alliance, ‘several million’ iPhones shipping from tomorrow (1)
- HP makes bizarre return to smartphones with the Slate6 and Slate7TouchPads
- LG Optimus F3Q leaked: QWERTY landscape slider
- ZTE Blade Q Mini: £60, 4in, dual-core, 5MP, exclusive to Virgin Media
- Samsung Galaxy S4 KitKat Android 4.4 update: testing has ‘just begun’ (1)