Another week, another review of said week; as opposed to the best review of the week. An award that would almost certainly go to me, being the only one composing reviews. Confused? Me too.
In the world of mobile, things are very much focused on Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2014, which gets underway in just four weeks' time. Muchos rumours below.
Happy weekending, tout le monde.
- Blackphone: focus on privacy, doesn’t like NSA (2)
- Coming soon: LG G Pro 2 phablet, LG G3 flagship (2)
- HTC One Two: what’s that second hole on the back? (1)
- Nokia Lumia 1820 promises 2K display, Snapdragon 805 CPU and 3GB of RAM
- Panasonic tipped to launch rugged 'ToughPhone' at MWC 2014 (1)
- Samsung Galaxy S5 specs: fingerprint scanner, but no eye-tracking tech? (1)
- Huawei Ascend P6 S: marginally better than the Ascend P6
- Sony smartphone at 5.2in leaked in pictures (1)
- Another Nokia rumour: the Lumia 1520V is a 4.3in Lumia 1520 but still with a full HD display (2)
- Two separate iPhone 6 launches: summer and autumn?
- Samsung Galaxy S5 home screen: a wee bit Windows Phone? (2)
- DigiTimes: Google Nexus 8 in mid-2014, too many cheap 7in tablets
- LG: G Flex available in the UK next month, price still unconfirmed
- Huawei MediaPad 7 Youth2: a budget tablet that throws in 3G voice calling
- Phil Schiller: when it comes to mobile malware, Android is the 99% (4)
- The Sony Xperia Z Ultra Wi-Fi: the smartphone of the future?
- ZTE Geek: coming to MWC 2014 with Tizen on board?
- Judge Koh to Samsung: you’ve infringed on one Apple patent, and one of yours is invalid (2)
- Phablets: here to stay, 120m shipping annually by 2018 (2)
- Sharp outs IGZO-screened Aquos Phone Serie Mini in Japan with 4.5in full HD display (1)
- Motorola boss hints at £30 smartphone for the developing world
- Apple acknowledges iOS 7 random reboots, fix incoming (2)
- Samsung Galaxy S3 and Note 2 KitKat updates before end of March (16)
- ASA bans Three’s ‘3.9G’ terminology after moany EE complains (5)
- Samsung’s 4Q13: good and bad
- Google Nexus 5: six new colours inbound? (1)
- Three new Samsung Galaxy Tabs on the way? (1)