And so ends the week in which, uhm, some stuff happened. Check it out below. Basically we're sitting around waiting for the HTC One Two to launch (March 25), and the Samsung Galaxy S5 to go on sale (April 11).
In comments, you guys debated the merits of a hand with a mouth and ear on it, here: LG G Flex ‘Most Human Phone Ever’ ad gets pulled, but it’s still out there.
Happy weekending, tout le monde!
- LG G Flex ‘Most Human Phone Ever’ ad gets pulled, but it’s still out there (5)
- Oppo’s marketing guys out the ‘Find 7’ two weeks before launch (1)
- Does Google hate the dual-boot Windows/Android thing?
- HTC One Two stars in more picture leaks, Google Play Edition supposedly inbound (1)
- Google to launch wearable tech SDK for Android in two weeks
- Samsung Galaxy S5 mini spotted sneaking into India?
- iOS 7.1 features unleashed: CarPlay, automatic HDR, Calendar events in month view (3)
- ‘New HTC One’ shown off in UltraPixel video. Uhm, kinda
- South Korean network sales ban to impact initial Samsung Galaxy S5 sales, $600 of freebies stateside
- Samsung Galaxy S5 UK pre-orders officially begin March 28
- Does ZTE's Grand S Ext get you hot under the collar?
- iPhone 6: a cross between the iPhone 5c and iPod nano? (1)
- Possible Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo on the cards? (1)
- Dong Nguyen ‘considers’ Flappy Bird return (3)
- EE customers offered 4G roaming in Spain, France (2)
- Let’s talk LG G3 model numbers: LG D850, D851, VS985
- HTC One to stick around as affordable One Two variant? (2)
- Sony Xperia Z2 to be released in limited quantity at first?
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Zoom specs: 20MP camera, Exynos 5 Hexa CPU, 4.8in?
- LG-built Google smartwatch specs: 1.65in IPS LCD, 512MB RAM, 4GB storage?