And so ends another week in which I largely ignored the world of mobiles in favour of galavanting around and stuff. Don’t worry; I’ll be going into super-overdrive – aka punishment – mode next week.
Not sure what's happening next week, but I'll be churning out 20-odd stories about... something.
Until then, happy weekending!
- The Galaxy Ace Style: is Samsung going for irony? (2)
- Continued losses leave HTC worryingly dependent on the HTC One (M8) (1)
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 808 and 810 processors promise 4K video, 64-bit and LTE-A support from 2015
- Samsung T800 tablet promises 2560 x 1600, 10.5in AMOLED display and high-end specs
- HTC M8 Ace: the 2014 One mini by any other name?
- Co-op joins the MVNO rat-race, promising low rates across the board and per-second billing
- Sony tipped to launch Windows Phone assault later this year (1)
- Oppo Find 7a landing in the UK this month, pre-order price just £330 (2)
- Sony Xperia Z2 available in the UK as soon as next week
- BlackBerry boss Chen will sell handset business if things don't improve soon (4)
- Apple 2014 roadmap: two iPhones, two iWatches, two iPads
- Google releases Project Ara Module Developers Kit (1)
- Samsung takes legal action over negative Galaxy S5 press (14)
- Microsoft Surface 2 (4G): pre-order now for £540 ahead of 8 May release date (1)