And so ends the week what kicked off with a bit of Easter Monday. I hope it was a… fun day. Or something.
In the world of mobile, the OnePlus One finally arrived, and while it looks great, the jury’s still out on OnePlus being a doomed startup, or a thoroughly disruptive force. Fingers crossed it’s the latter.
Mostestest comments went to HTC: DSLR-crushing smartphone cameras in 18-24 months.
- LG G Watch: always-on, two colours, water and dust-resistant (3)
- DigiTimes: Google looking to HTC for half-a*sed Nexus 8 tablet
- Transport for London to trial payments by mobile
- Ready for a £60 Nexus smartphone?
- HTC: DSLR-crushing smartphone cameras in 18-24 months (6)
- OnePlus One: ‘flagship killer’ arrives, price ‘from $1’ (1)
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Prime spotted sneaking into India for ‘R&D purpose’
- Amazon smartphone: lots of tilting, not so much tapping (1)
- LG G3 screenshots show clean, flat design (oh, Jony Ive) (1)
- Motorola's mysterious Moto E tipped to launch next month
- BlackBerry Classic still more than half a year away (1)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4: three-sided display? (1)
- Apple’s Q2 2014: $10.2 billion profit on $45.6 billion in revenue (1)
- Samsung Galaxy K Zoom pops up in pics (4)
- LG W Watch revealed in trademark listing, loves health stuff