Pretty crazy week for new stuff. Check it out: three new LG G Pad tablets, the £89 Motorola Moto E, the new Motorola Moto G with micro SD and LTE, the Japan-only Sony Xperia A2, the HTC One mini 2, the wallet-friendly Xiaomi MiPad tablet...
In comments, it was the HTC One mini 2's surprisingly lofty price that got you all talking. £360? Er, we'll take a PS4 instead, please.
Uhm, not sure what's happening next week, but we'll write tons of junk regardless.
Until then, happy weekending!
- Multiple Motorola Moto E leaks ahead of Tuesday’s launch event (2)
- Apple iPhone 6 launch in August? (4)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 leaked in pictures (1)
- Three new LG tablets: G Pad 7.0, G Pad 8.0, G Pad 10.1
- Is the Samsung Galaxy S5 selling faster than the Galaxy S4? (1)
- 13.3in Samsung Warhol T910/T911 to join AMOLED Galaxy Tab S
- Motorola plays the budget card again with the £89 Moto E (1)
- Motorola adds 4G and microSD card slot to make the Moto G even better (7)
- Samsung Galaxy S5 software update brings camera improvements (3)
- LG posts official G3 teaser ahead of May 27 launch: ‘Simple is the New Smart’ (1)
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Prime release date: mid-June? (1)
- LG Uni8 Windows Phone 8 smartphone on the way? (1)
- Us: ‘Did 10 million Galaxy S5s ship in 25 days?’ Samsung: ‘No comment’ (2)
- Motorola Moto G Ferrari Edition: supercar bling at a price that's almost sensible (6)
- iOS 8 to introduce split-screen multitasking for iPads? (3)
- Google Nexus 6 and Nexus 8 mentioned in code (1)
- Sony Xperia A2 is go in Japan, oddly identical to Xperia Z1 f (1)
- Chen hints upcoming BlackBerry device could be 'flagship material' (1)
- LG G3 shows off its curves in high quality press renders (2)
- HTC One Mini 2 unveiled, will be available on 29 May
- Big iPads are cool again, out-shipping the iPad mini (4)
- Microsoft's Surface Pro 3 tablet: the rumour that won't go away (2)
- Samsung Galaxy S5 sales: ‘much stronger than the Galaxy S4’ (2)
- Dixons and Carphone Warehouse to merge into UK super-retailer (5)
- Xiaomi MiPad launches in China with Tegra K1 processor and 2048 x 1536 display for just £143 (3)
- Samsung Galaxy Premiere 2014 event on 12 June promises to bring 'Tab into colour'
- HTC One Mini 2 for £359.95? Is HTC insane? (7)
- Red HTC One M8 officially revealed in interactive 3D model
- Google Play welcomes PayPal payments
- Flappy Bird returning August with ‘less addictive’ gameplay