Another week, another 30(ish) slabs of mobile news. What the fug happened? Check it out below, man.
In comments, we had a little discussion about the iPad Pro, while the £70 Motorola Moto E decking the £500+ Samsung Galaxy S5 predictably got you yapping, too.
Next week, it's all about the LG G3 launch. Set time machines for Tuesday.
Until then, happy weekending!
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Prime gets Bluetooth SIG certification, release seemingly imminent (3)
- Apple and Motorola kiss and make up, all patent litigation dropped (4)
- Purported pic of possible iPad Pro prototype passionately presented (5)
- RIP Nexus: Google Nexus 6 reportedly canned, Android Silver coming February 2015
- LG G Flex 2 in Q1 2015, mysterious 'unique feature' inbound (1)
- Get ready for 5G in, er, 2022
- Shocker: Vertu's upcoming Signature Touch might actually be a decent smartphone
- Samsung: biometric sensors across the board, low-end to high (2)
- Samsung's 7in Galaxy W to launch in Korea; is this the Galaxy Mega 7.0?
- Apple’s iPad trade-in programme moves in-store (1)
- Motorola Moto 360 smartwatch: July release date, £200 price tag?
- HTC One M8 Prime to be made from 'exotic' aluminium and silicone composite (1)
- Microsoft Surface Pro 3 tablet in focus (1)
- Sony Xperia Z3 rumoured for the first time (1)
- HTC One M8 Prime leaked in 360-degree render
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 coming soon, Snapdragon 808 and Snapdragon 810 by year-end
- LG G3 leaked thoroughly… again (1)
- WWDC 2014 to be held June 2, new hardware inbound?
- Motorola Moto E beats Samsung Galaxy S5 in performance test (5)
- Nokia X2 coming with Home button, upgraded spec, and still Android
- EE's Eagle set to take flight as 'UK's cheapest 4G tablet'
- Why Microsoft ditched the Surface Mini: it wasn't good enough
- ZTE's first Nubia X6 batch takes just 9.8 seconds to sell out
- Lenovo lining up Windows Phone smartphone, Android Wear smartwatch
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Active to take you to the Activity Zone
- Google’s Project Tango coming soon to tablets
- Samsung’s VR headset rumoured for smartphone and tablet gaming
- Free Netflix coming to Vodafone Red 4G