Another week, another truckload of news, the highlight probably being the announcement of iOS 8 on Monday night, which just so happened to coincide with the upstairs neighbours' expelled bathwater coming down the pipes, up through my toilet and all over my bathroom floor. Brilliant.
In comments, it was a tie between the iOS 8 unveiling and the Amazon smartphone launch being set for June 18.
Next week sees the launch of the Oppo N1 mini (again), the arrival of the AMOLED Samsung Galaxy Tab S thingies, and there's always the chance of more Google Nexus 8 leakage ahead of Google I/O 2014.
Until then, happy weekending!
- Apple hoists iOS 8 WWDC 2014 banners, but don’t expect split-screen multitasking (4)
- Oppo N1 mini official: 5in, 13MP swivel camera, KitKat, LTE
- Microsoft smartwatch eyeing up iOS, Android and Windows Phone? (3)
- Acer bringing six mobile thingies to Computex: four smartphones, one tablet, one ‘wearable’ (1)
- Apple iOS 8 features officially detailed from WWDC 2014, 'biggest release' yet (6)
- HTC One E8: a plastic One M8 less the Duo Camera (1)
- Samsung Z: first Tizen phone officially detailed, coming to Russia in Q3 (1)
- Asus Transformer Book V: three devices, two operating systems, five modes
- Sony Xperia T3: new mid-range beauty unveiled (4)
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Prime rumoured as Galaxy F again, press pic leaked
- KitKat Android 4.4.3 update rolling out to Moto G, Moto E, Moto X from this week
- LG G3 mini spotted sneaking into India (1)
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Google Play Edition pictured
- Amazon smartphone to be announced in Seattle on 18 June (6)
- Sony has a ‘big thing’ in its pocket, probably the Xperia Z2 Ultra
- Motorola seemingly confirms 1080p smartphone, likely the Moto X+1
- Nokia roadmap leak: Tesla, Superman and McLaren Windows Phones coming later this year (1)
- Samsung 12in 4K tablet prototype spotted enjoying French Open
- Microsoft VP teases new HTC Windows Phone (3)
- ZTE Nubia Z7 is a thing, possibly a high-end 5in thing