And so ends the week in what a World Cup began insides of it. Does that have anything to do with mobile? Nah, not really. For actual mobile stuff, check out the menu below.
Most comments goes to More Samsung Galaxy F pics leaked, as we laughed about a) the prospect of it being the Galaxy Note 4, and b) the perforated rear on the Galaxy S5. #goodtimes #nerds #sorrynotsorry
As for next week, er, I can't think of anything off the top of my head; it's kind of the calm before the Google I/O storm, though Samsung will inevitably announce 82 new smartphones and probably a couple of tablets.
Until then, happy weekending!
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5: thinner and lighter than iPad Air (3)
- HTC-built Google Nexus 8 leaked in, er, stunning pics (1)
- Three adds five more countries to Feel At Home (3)
- Apple iWatch heading for October launch? (1)
- More Samsung Galaxy F pics leaked (5)
- Report: Samsung Galaxy S5 3Q14 orders cut by 25% as iPhone 6 launch looms (4)
- Carphone Warehouse's Dixons deal under threat as EE considers pullout
- Samsung Galaxy Core Lite LTE made official
- Microsoft 'McLaren' to get Kinect-like 3D Touch sensor system? (1)
- O2 4G prices for SIM only options revised (1)
- Huawei ready to skip ahead with Honour 6 announcement on 24 June
- ZTE aiming for Apple/Samsung-level consumer awareness (1)
- Samsung's Galaxy F to be the same size as the Galaxy S5 despite bigger QHD display?
- LG G Watch specs spilled online (3)
- Samsung Galaxy S5 mini pics and specs leak: good, not great (1)
- OnePlus One delayed due to ‘final issues’ (4)
- HTC One M9 and M9 Prime coming in Q1 2015, with the Prime landing first? (1)
- Sony eyes up MediaTek for five 2015 smarphones (4)
- LG G Pad 7.0 now rolling out in Europe
- Update: OnePlus One starts shipping from today (1)
- Apple iPhone 6 leaked in most convincing pics yet (2)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 and 10.5 AMOLED tablets finally made official
- Samsung supplier: Galaxy Note 4 at IFA 2014, two models
- Oppo R3: world’s thinnest LTE smartphone (1)