Saturday already? How did that happen?! This week was quite quiet, largely due to our resident comedy troll, Treab, claiming that he “had a life” and taking a backseat on the comment front. He’s somewhat of a conversation catalyst, to be fair.
Indeed, that was evidenced in our most-commented-on story, in which Treab turned the conversation to BMWs and regaled us with tales of his laptop delivery. In other comment nonsense, Jan warned me not to fall in love with Motorola’s Christy Wyatt, and there was also lots of talk of fridges.
As always, comment numbers are denoted in brackets. Generally, the higher the comments, the higher the insanity.
- Unknown HTC phone leaked, possibly Droid Incredible 3
- Motorola exec: hardware to blame for slow Ice Cream Sandwich delivery (4)
- Samsung Galaxy mini 2 leaked (1)
- Motorola Gleam+ flip-phone reboot shows its face
- Amazon working on larger 9in Kindle Fire for mid-2012 launch (1)
- Acer shines the spotlight on award-winning CloudMobile (1)
- Tegra 3 smartphones coming to Mobile World Congress
- Windows Phone, say hello to fragmentation (8)
- Is this the LG Miracle, or just a Fantasy?
- Samsung unveils new Galaxy Tab with Ice Cream Sandwich (1)
- iPad 2 price drop extravaganza (2)
- LG Optimus Vu pictured giving Samsung Galaxy Note a cuddle
- Apple trying to get Samsung Galaxy Nexus sales banned in USA (6)
- LG teases us with Optimus 3D 2 (4)
- Say hello to Motorola's Intel Medfield-powered ICS superstar
- Possibly March 7 for iPad 3 launch
- Six phones expected from Nokia at Mobile World Congress (1)
- Huawei Ascend D1 Q and MediaPad 10 heading to Mobile World Congress (1)
- Sony’s Vita OS heading to smartphones and tablets? (1)
- HTC nabs PlayStation certification rights (1)
- Affordable Ice Cream Sandwich (21)
- ZTE Light II hits the UK (10)
- Pocket-friendly Nokia Lumia 610: the first Windows Phone Tango handset? (6)
- BlackBerry PlayBook OS 2.0 landing February 21 (2)
- QWERTY-rockin’ Alcatel OT-915 bound for Mobile World Congress (1)
- Chinese firm aims to block iPad exports (1)
- Android breaks through 50% market share barrier (6)
- Sony Xperia line takes four top awards
- Sony wraps up Ericsson buyout; is now called Sony Mobile Communications (2)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 at Mobile World Congress? (7)
- HTC prepping One X and One S for Mobile World Congress (1)
- Windows Phone Tango snapped and detailed (3)
- No Motorola Ice Cream Sandwich till Q2 (3)
- The ugliest iPhone case ever? (10)
- Android 5.0 Jelly Bean to arrive before mid-2012?
- HP reckons webOS stands a chance against 'closed' Android (7)
- HTC One V and One XL heading to Mobile World Congress (2)
- Ice Cream Sandwich for Asus Eee Pad Transformer slipped till March?
- More iPads seized in China
- Cisco paints incredibly vivid 2016 mobile data picture (2)
- Amazon Kindle Fire hits iPad's market share (3)
- Nokia's $900 Lumia 800 bundle: is this how to conquer the US? (3)