Highlight of the week was undoubtedly the release of the new Mastodon album, yyyow! Sorry, I mean the three-hour snooze-fest that was the Google I/O keynote, including lots and lots (and lots) of detail about Android L 5.0. At least AhmadCentral enjoyed it.
In other news, we're in huge danger of becoming the most esoteric mobile blog on the cyberweb. Hüsker Dü, anyone? Heck, even I don't know what I'm on about half the time.
Next week sees us move into Q3. Surely it was Christmas, like, yesterday? Insane.
Until then, happy weekending!
- Samsung to unveil Android Wear wearable thingy at Google I/O next week? (2)
- Microsoft Surface mini confirmed in Surface Pro 3 manual
- DigiTimes: Amazon Fire Phone to ship 2-3 million in 2014 (1)
- HTC’s Volantis tablet to release as Google Nexus 9?
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 with Exynos 5433 leapfrogs Snapdragon 805 in benchmark bedlam
- BlackBerry Passport: a new day rising for BB? (3)
- Now hiring! Foxconn needs 100,000 bodies for Apple iPhone 6 production (1)
- The Samsung Galaxy S5 you want, but will never own (1)
- Nokia announces €99 X2: Microsoft still loves Android (1)
- LG G3 available in the UK on Thursday 26 June (1)
- Both models of the Apple iPhone 6 going into production next month? September release for both? (1)
- Huawei: 1m Ascend P7s sold, 9m to go (3)
- Chromium Issue Tracker reveals Android L screenshots (2)
- Huawei's Honor 6 touches down in Beijing (1)
- Motorola Moto G 4G LTE hits the UK for £160 unlocked via Phones4U (1)
- Get your codename fix: Nokia reportedly working on Vela, Athena, Libra (1)
- Google I/O 2014 mini preview: Android L and Moto X+1?
- European Commission lowers data roaming cap by 55%, cheaper calls and texts too (1)
- Apple iPhone 6 delayed yadda yadda yadda? (1)
- LG to build Project Tango tablet next year
- Nexus ain’t dead, new device to join Android L later this year
- Samsung and LG to release flexible phones by September? (1)