And so ends another week on Mo-One of the Top 60 Tech News Websites-bot. Hey, who are we to question Miguel Cruz Cairo? Commiserations to The Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg, Know Your Mobile et al. Suddenly my 6-figure salary seems entirely justified.
Mostest comments? The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 update thingy. Yeah, it was a, uhm, pretty slow week, all things considered.
Next week, expect yet more iPhone 6 rumours, and probably some Samsung Galaxy F action.
In the meantime, happy weekending, you maniacs.
- Samsung Galaxy F shown again in Glowing Gold
- Asus smartwatch: September launch, cheaper than Gear Live and G Watch (1)
- Caviar launches iPhone 5s ‘Supremo Putin’ and ‘Supremo Ali’, £2,500 each (3)
- Get ready for 'Nokia by Microsoft' smartphones and Lumia tablets as Microsoft considers dropping Surface name
- Are consumers too smart to choose the Apple iWatch? (1)
- Xiaomi Redmi Note: 10,000 sold in one second
- Android Wear compatible with less than 25% of smartphones (5)
- Samsung Galaxy Core II leads new low-end Android foursome (2)
- Samsung Galaxy S5 mini lowers specs, keeps external hardware features
- More iPhone 6 ‘yield issues’, this time: blame the brightness enhancement film (1)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 update brings Knox 2.0 and Download Booster (6)
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Google Play Edition shows up in official render
- Lenovo aiming for 60+ smartphones in 2014
- Woz not impressed by ‘worthless’ Samsung Galaxy Gear, high hopes for iWatch (2)
- Sony Xperia Z3 next month, Xperia Z3 Compact in tow? (1)
- Samsung Galaxy F plain for all to see in Crystal Clear leak (1)
- Google Nexus 4, Nexus 7 (2012) and Nexus 10 to get Android L
- HTC Volantis: Android Silver tablet with 5GB of RAM?
- Google Play Services 5.0 rolls out worldwide (1)
- Android L beta suggests Project Volta is a success, 36% more battery (4)
- Does Oppo have a ‘best audio quality’ smartphone up its sleeve? EDIT: nope, it’s £1K headphones (1)
- Cheers M8! One (M8) effect has HTC back in the black