Sweet Moses, what a week. Note to self: don’t ever buy a house ever again, and definitely don’t count on your broadband being activated in a timely fashion. This edition of Review of the week is brought to you via the magic of tethering. Sigh.
Anyway! What happened this week? Smartphone rumours, tablet rumours, smartwatch rumours… the usual; check it out below. Mostestest comments went to Three makes 0800 calls free for SIM-only customers but ends unlimited tethering.
In apps, I scribbled a bunch of paragraphs about Paperama. Currently blasting my way through the Blackwell games, with words to follow shortly. Ish.
Until next week, happy weekending!
- Might it be 2015 for the 5.5in iPhone 6? (3)
- Samsung Galaxy Alpha arriving August with metal body?
- Sony Xperia Z3: not so different from the Xperia Z2? (1)
- Sony Xperia T3 up for pre-order with free Smartband
- Nokia by Microsoft Lumia 530 pics emerge: looking cheap and cheerful (1)
- Google Play set for Material Design overhaul in Android L (1)
- Is this the Apple iPhone 6? (5)
- Samsung Galaxy Alpha: 4.7in display – same as the iPhone 6? (1)
- Three makes 0800 calls free for SIM-only customers but ends unlimited tethering (9)
- Microsoft lining up biggest staff cuts in five years (1)
- Cyan update to Windows Phone 8.1 now heading out to Nokia Lumia handsets (1)
- Apple iPad Pro rumoured for 2014 release (5)
- Low-end Tizen phone supposedly in the pipeline (1)
- Google search to warn when sites won’t work on your mobile (1)
- LG G3 Beat ‘sets new standard in mid-tier’: 5in 720p, QS400, 1GB RAM, 8MP (1)
- First Android One phone landing in October?
- iPhone 6’s A8 processor: dual-core but super-fast? (3)
- Microsoft ditching 18,000 staff... and Android (6)