Another week, another seven days closer to death. And, less depressingly, the much-discussed launch of the iPhone 6, though we're still not entirely sure when that's happening.
Mostestest comments this week goes to A rant about Three Mobile, as yours truly bemoaned the temporary lack of home broadband and a subsequent reliance on tethering.
In apps, I checked out Blackwell 1: Legacy, a rather fantastic point and click adventure, and The Bearded Hero, a fairly decent puzzle thingy. Time permitting, I'll write about Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Rooftop Run this afternoon.
Happy weekending, one and all!
- LG G3 Beat seemingly reasonably priced
- Google Play’s freemium games won’t be labelled ‘free’ much longer
- Three new LG smartphones spotted creeping into India
- Sony Xperia Z3X: camera-focused smartphone flagship rumoured
- Gionee GN9005: new world’s thinnest smartphone?
- Huawei Ascend P7 Arsenal Edition is a real thing
- Motorola Moto G successor leaked: design refresh, almost identical specs?
- LG G3 Prime launching this week in Korea?
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Premium: metal case, flexible display, OIS? (1)
- Apple iPhone 6: 70-80 million units built by year-end? (5)
- Is HTC working on THREE tablets? (1)
- Xiaomi Mi 4: high specced iPhone lookalike unveiled in China at a low, low price (1)
- NVIDIA Shield Tablet: ‘ultimate gaming tablet’ made official (1)
- iPad mini 3 to release as iPad mini Air? (2)
- Google Play gets Material Design overhaul, rolling out now (1)
- Samsung Galaxy Alpha leaked in new pics (1)
- Sony Xperia Z3 specs leaked, sounds near-identical to Xperia Z2 (1)
- Apple ‘tentatively’ eyeing mid-September for iPhone 6 launch (2)
- Vodafone Smart 4 Power: more in-house affordable smartphone action (1)
- LG has a fantastic Q2, record-high shipments (1)