Highlight of the week? I'm torn between the launch of sister site Wareable.com, and... wait for it... the arrival of broadband in my house! # Ceeeeeelebrate good times, come on! # Oh, and not forgetting the 25 hunks of news below. Yes.
It feels very much like the calm before the IFA/iPhone 6 storm at the moment, but we'll be back next week with thousands of words regardless.
Until then, happy weekending!
- Samsung Galaxy Alpha: Exynos 5433, 12MP, August 13 launch?
- Motorola Moto 360 leaked in multitude of pics as @evleaks calls it a day
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 listed by Korean network
- Kogan takes aim at the Moto G with the £149 Agora 4G (2)
- Samsung’s IFA 2014 Unpacked event going down September 3
- Larger iPhone 6: faster processor, different touch module?
- LG G3 Stylus outed in promotional video
- The Samsung Galaxy Alpha's iPhone-flattering design revealed (1)
- Samsung makes it official: Galaxy Note 4 to launch at Unpacked 2014 event on 3 September
- Motorola Moto G2 to have bigger 5in display and 8MP camera, but otherwise unchanged? (1)
- Apple iPhone 6 launch date: September 9 according to several sources (1) Apple and Samsung drop all patent litigation outside the US
- LG's G3 Stylus is actually only 'a budget smartphone'
- HTC 8X and 8X users run into trouble trying to install Windows Phone 8.1 Update 1 (3)
- Lenovo unleashes 6in Quad HD Vibe Z2 Pro flagship (2)
- LG announces toned down G3 A smartphone, no Stylus in sight
- Android L bringing multi-user support for phones? (3)
- Microsoft Surface Pro 3 finally hitting the UK on 28 August, priced from £639
- RIP PlayStation Mobile for Android (1)
- Sony Xperia Z3 Tablet: the latest IFA 2014 contender (1)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 release date: between September 15 and September 28?
- HTC’s Google Nexus 9: 64-bit Tegra CPU, 4GB RAM, premium price tag?
- Meet Wareable.com: our spanking new wearable tech-focused sister site (7)
- Moto X+1 specs: Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor?