In addition to the obligatory barrage of iPhone 6 rumours (iPhone 6L pics, iPhone 6 RAM, iPhone 6 resolution, even more iPhone 6 pics, iPhone 6 production fears), we met an intriguing new phone in the form of the HTC One (M8) for Windows, and spent the rest of the week discussing Microsoft's lack of "cool".
Indeed, the HTC One (M8) for Windows articles accounted for the mostestest comments this week, too.
Next week, well, it's the last week in August, then we're into September with IFA 2014 and the iPhone 6 launch. Yep, things are about to go apes hit (apes hit).
Until next week, happy weekending!
- iPhone '6L' panel purportedly pictured, purple present (6)
- EE Priority Answer: pay 50p to jump the customer service queue (4)
- Samsung Galaxy S6 tipped to be an ‘all-metal’ affair (4)
- Huawei issues September 4 Ascend Mate 7 invite, hints at fingerprint scanner (2)
- LG G Watch 2 to launch at IFA 2014? (1)
- Sony Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact shows up in user manual (1)
- LG: G3 UX for all! (2)
- iPhone 6 specs: no one has any idea how much RAM it’ll have (3)
- Microsoft Lumia 530 hitting the UK on 4 September for just £60 (4)
- September 2: Meizu MX4 launch, ‘Think High’ (1)
- Sony Xperia M2 Aqua: fancy waterproofing, mid-range phone
- HTC One M8 for Windows: ‘going Microsoft’ just got a little more tempting (15)
- Apple iPhone 6 resolution: 828 x 1472? (1)
- Hello Moto tablets! Three models in testing, ETA: summer 2015
- LG aims L Bello, L Fino at ‘growing 3G markets’
- HTC Desire with Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 CPU at IFA 2014?
- Sharp's Aquos Crystal strips down and goes bezel-free
- Apple iPhone 6 leaked in pictures (again), this time it's fully assembled
- Sony Xperia Z3 still sounds a lot like the Xperia Z2
- Motorola Moto X+1 fully revealed in one last @evleaks leak (1)
- Production headaches with 'key component' raise fresh iPhone 6 delay fears
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 gets selfie-tastic camera upgrade