"Why put off till IFA what you can do the Thursday morning beforehand?" has always been a favourite saying of Samsung's, and with that in mind it fired out a press release this week detailing its latest wearable, the Gear S, a standalone Tizen-fuelled smartwatch with a SIM slot.
Elsewhere, it's very much the calm before the IFA 2014/iPhone 6 storm. No idea what I'm talking about? Check out September mobile madness: full preview, bro.
Next week (do I really have to say it?): IFA 2014 for breakfast, IFA 2014 for lunch, IFA 2014 for dinner, and IFA 2014 for supper. IFA 2014? Yep, IFA 2014.
Until then, happy weekending!
- ‘iPhone 5 Battery Replacement Program’: some units officially faulty
- Samsung Galaxy Alpha UK release date: September 12 (1)
- Windows Phone? Android hardware to the rescue!
- LG G Watch R officially teased ahead of IFA 2014 launch
- Motorola Moto X+1 specs: optical zoom, 3D display? (1)
- Android L: Lemon Meringue Pie? (3)
- LG G3 Stylus officially detailed, definitely not a Samsung Galaxy Note 4 killer
- Sony ‘accidentally’ leaks possible SmartWatch 3 and Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact
- HTC Desire 820: first 64-bit Android phone headed to IFA 2014 next week?
- HTC Desire 510: cut-price 4G thrills landing in September (1)
- Bloomberg: 12.9in Apple iPad in ‘early 2015’ (3)
- Samsung Galaxy A range to launch with three new phones in September
- Google Nexus X specs listed by French retailer
- Archos teases 40 Cesium debut Windows Phone among IFA arrivals (3)
- Amazon Fire Phone sales embarrassment: no more than 35,000 sold so far (2)
- Samsung Gear S: new Tizen wearable made official
- Apple iPhone 6 release date: September 19? (3)
- Ascend P7 with sapphire crystal display: the first ‘shocking product’ from Huawei?
- Sony teases Xperia Z3 trio ahead of pre-IFA unveiling
- Apple announces 9 September event: iPhone 6 definite, iWatch likely (2)
- Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 on sale now! No announcement necessary!
- iPhone 6 rumour mania: three colours, dead expensive, NFC support? (1)
- Acer Liquid Jade smartphone, Liquid Leap band definitely coming to UK soonish (1)