Needless to say, Apple accounted for the most-discussed articles this week, including yesterday’s story about iPhone 6 pre-orders and delivery times.
Next week, we’ll likely turn our attention to the next wave of Nexus stuff, and the inevitable iPad refresh.
Until then, happy weekending!
- IFA 2014: Sony SmartWatch 3 arrives with Android Wear
- Huawei Ascend G7 and Ascend P7 Sapphire Edition made official (1)
- ZTE Blade Vec 3G, Blade Vec 4G, Kis 3 MAX: sub-€230 smartphone trio launched
- Cat S50: dressed in rubber and ready to rumble (1)
- Amazon Fire Phone arriving in the UK on 30 September, but at what price? (6)
- Meizu MX4pro may exist after all, with 4GB of RAM and a 13MP selfie cam
- Samsung Galaxy Alpha: got £500 lying around? (6)
- Apple makes 4.7in iPhone 6 and 5.5in iPhone 6 Plus official (11)
- Apple Watch finally unveiled as tonight’s ‘One more thing…’ (14)
- Apple Pay looks to revolutionise the way we pay, from phone or watch (7)
- Tesco scraps Hudl smartphone plans, but Hudl 2 tablet still on the cards
- Samsung takes potshot at four-year-old Steve Jobs quote (1)
- RIP iPod Classic (3)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 caters for low end, welcomes surprisingly decent specs
- HTC presents Double Exposure on October 8
- Google Play welcomes refunds within two hours of purchase
- NVIDIA outs the ‘HTC Nexus 9’ with Tegra K1 processor
- Microsoft planning to airbrush 'Nokia' and 'Windows Phone' out of existence (1)