Another week, another completely mixed bag of news from the world of mobile. Fortunately some mysterious hero has laid it all out below in chronological order. Yep.
In comments, there was abundant activity on these fellas: Impressive Xperia Z4 specs leaked as Sony kills the bi-annual flagship nonsense and Android Lollipop 5.0: ‘Ambient Display’ wakes your phone when you pick it up.
Next week we've got new Asus goodies, and a whole bunch of other stuff we don't know about 'cause it hasn't happened yet.
Until then, here's what you might've missed:
- Microsoft smartwatch: great battery life, November arrival? (1)
- Don’t expect a Facebook ‘Dislike’ button (1)
- Spotify Family welcomes up to five users on one account, savings aplenty
- Google Nexus 6 UK release date weeks behind the US?
- Tim Cook: iPhone 6 supply and demand are ‘not on the same planet’ (1)
- Lenovo on the verge of buying BlackBerry? (1)
- Microsoft begins migration from Nokia to Microsoft Lumia (5)
- Impressive Xperia Z4 specs leaked as Sony kills the bi-annual flagship nonsense (6)
- Android Lollipop 5.0: ‘Ambient Display’ wakes your phone when you pick it up (8)
- Google publishes ‘Switch to Android’: how to switch from iOS to Android (2)
- Apple iPad Air 2 bests NVIDIA Shield tablet, Google Nexus 9 in benchmarks (2)
- No UK release for the HTC One M8 Eye (1)
- EE selling more Eagle tablets than iPads
- LG G3 Screen uses in-house 8-core NUCLUN processor
- Project Ara modules to get their own Google Play-style marketplace
- Samsung's enhanced Galaxy S5 Plus arrives with improved S805 chipset
- Asus begins countdown to the future
- Fire Phone flop partly to blame as Amazon posts $544m losses (3)