This week, we met the latest "world's thinnest smartphone" (yes, another one), this time the 4.85mm Oppo R5. When will the madness end?
Next week... I dunno, actually. Such is the beauty of life!
Until then, here's what you might've missed:
- Google contemplating iOS compatibility for Android Wear (1)
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Lollipop Android 5.0 update in December?
- Oppo prepping 4mm phone for October 29? (1)
- Google Nexus 9 UK release date slips back to mid-December on Amazon (1)
- Bendgate returns! This time it’s the ultra-thin iPad Air 2 (1)
- Dell Venue 8 7000: even thinner than iPad Air 2, on sale next month (5)
- Samsung Galaxy A7 specs revealed in benchmark
- Consumers go Apple Pay crazy, but retailers not so enthusiastic (2)
- Amazon goes the whole hog with mobile phone shop front, contracts on O2 (4)
- Oppo N3 launches with 16MP motorised camera, Oppo R5 is world’s thinnest smartphone (3)
- LG shares impressive 3Q14 results, 16.8 million smartphones sold (2)
- Huawei Honor 6 available now in Europe, a whole lotta smartphone for £250 (1)
- Motorola's mighty Droid Turbo may be headed to the UK (3)
- BlackBerry Classic still headed for 2014 launch... just (1)
- Samsung Mobile: back to the drawing board (1)
- EE’s 300Mbps 4G+ is go! Er, in Central London. On certain phones. And certain plans
- LG says ‘Die, bezel!’ with new 5.3in display