And now we’re into November. Old Father Time really has his foot on the gas here. It’ll be 2015 before we know it.
In the meantime, some things happened in the world of mobile, things that I’ve conveniently laid out below. The imminent arrival of the first Microsoft Lumia smartphone (RIP Nokia) was easily the biggest talking point.
Lots of Netflix-themed scribbling this week, too, as we looked at how to access US Netflix on your iPhone and iPad, US Netflix on your Android phone and tablet, and- you guessed it - US Netflix on your Windows Phone.
Next week, we'll be watching Tuesday's Microsoft launch with a keen eye. Inevitably lots of other things will happen, too. Heck, maybe the Android Lollipop update will start rolling out, finally. You never know!
In the meantime, here's what you might've missed:
- Apple iPad Pro: super-thin, 12.2in display, stereo speakers? (2)
- Sky Mobile to launch as Vodafone MVNO?
- Google Nexus 5: not hanging around after all?
- Project Zero: is the Samsung Galaxy S6 being built from the ground up? (3)
- Are Google Nexus 5 Android Lollipop battery issues delaying the update? (4)
- WhatsApp introduces read receipts as rumours of VOIP calls swirl again
- Samsung to produce a whole new range of Galaxy smartphones?
- RIP Nokia: first Microsoft Lumia phone dropping next week? (10)