Right, what happened this week? Ah, Scotland beat the Republic of Ireland in the soccerball; that was pretty good. In mobile, we met the first Microsoft Lumia device, the Lumia 535. Who-kia?
In other news, the Samsung Galaxy Note Edge is coming to the UK after all, despite being initially dismissed as a “limited edition” niche device for Koreans.
In mobile hacks, I detailed How to watch the WWE Network on your UK iPad or iPhone, and almost killed myself trying to replicate the experience on Android.
You’ll also find a couple of guides being updated on an ongoing basis, namely Black Friday UK mobile deals and Android Lollipop 5.0: when will my phone be updated?
Next week, er, probably more Lollipop updates, maybe a few CES and MWC-flavoured rumours.
In the meantime, here’s what you might’ve missed:
- LG G3 Android Lollipop update rolling out this week
- OnePlus One aims for 1 million sold by year-end (2)
- Microsoft Lumia 535 fully detailed ahead of tomorrow's launch (8)
- HTC struggling to keep pace with Nexus 9 demand (2)
- Microsoft Lumia 535 official: 5in qHD, Snapdragon 200 CPU, lots of colours, no Nokia, less than £100? (2)
- Mysterious LG Lollipop phone tipped for early 2015 launch
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge coming to the UK after all, priced around £700? (1)
- Are we being snubbed by the Droid Turbo, one of the best Android phones EVER? (1)
- Motorola Moto G (2014) Lollipop update rolling out now
- YouTube launches Spotify-style Music Key: ad-free music, background play, offline listening (3)
- Android Lollipop update rolling out now to ‘most Nexus devices’ (1)
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge UK: pre-orders today, on sale November 28 (1)
- Sony announces January 5 press event at CES 2015: will we see the Xperia Z4? (2)
- Cortana for iOS and Android? ‘Yeah’ says Microsoft (1)
- Vivo's incoming X5 Max is an insane 3.75mm thick (1)