Well, that’s us into December now, and it’s the calm before the CES and Mobile World Congress (MWC) storm.
In the meantime, we’re busying ourselves with rumours of the presumably imminent HTC One M9, Sony Xperia Z4, Samsung Galaxy S6… And what about the inevitable iPhone 6s? It’s only, like, nine months away.
In further wordage, I checked out Five free iPhone iOS 8 widgets, StumbleUpon for iOS (one of our Top 7 TV/movie/entertainment apps for iOS and Android), and How to install third-party keyboards with iOS 8.
Oh, last but not least, I’ve started compiling The 30 best smartphone/mobile games of 2014. We'll drill deeper into those next week.
In the meantime, here’s what you might’ve missed in mobile news this week:
- HTC One M9 specs: 5.5in QHD display, QS805 CPU, 3GB RAM, 16MP rear camera? (1)
- Sneak preview at Amazon UK/US Cyber Monday deal prices! (1)
- Mock-up shows iPad Pro dwarfing existing iDevices (2)
- Android Lollipop on less than 0.1% of devices as HTC Google Play Edition updates delayed (5)
- Jeff Bezos: Yeah, the Amazon Fire Phone was a failure, but at least we tried (5)
- Galaxy A7: Samsung’s thinnest-ever smartphone gets Chinese certification
- YotaPhone 2 arriving this week, dual-screen action for £550 (2)
- Is Apple prepping a new 4in iPhone for 2H15? (3)
- Xodiom smartphone: too good to be true? (1)
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Android Lollipop 5.0 update rolling out now