One of the most important stories this week was China’s Xiaomi being forced to pull out of India on account of stepping on Swedish manufacturer Ericsson’s toes. It’s all very international.
In other wordage, we looked at Six Netflix Christmas movies you should absolutely watch, the Best UK SIM only deals (seriously, there are over 100 options in there), and we continued our countdown of The 30 best smartphone/mobile games of 2014.
If you’re currently bargain hunting, be sure to check out Deals of the week.
Until next week, here’s what you might’ve missed in mobile news:
- More Sony Xperia Z4 specs: 5.2in QHD, Qualcomm Snapdragon 805, 21MP rear camera
- BlackBerry’s John Chen: don’t expect a Chinese buyout (1)
- Motorola Moto G (2013) Lollipop 5.0 update is seemingly Go (1)
- HTC Desire 620 launched: an enhanced Desire 610 (4)
- Karbonn A5S: £70 Android smartphone launched in UK (1)
- Is Acer prepping a ‘slew’ of Windows Phone smartphones? (1)
- iOS 8.1.2 update: return of the ringtone (3)
- Samsung Galaxy A7 specs: same processor as the Galaxy Note 4? (1)
- Surprise! Samsung Z1 Tizen smartphone delayed (1)
- Google Nexus 5: get it while you can
- Chinese manufacturer Xiaomi forced to pull out of India… for now (2)