Another week, another seven days closer to death. Or Christmas! That’s a slightly more positive way of looking at things.
Next week is Christmas, so don’t expect anything too mental, but we’ll bring you all the latest mobile, tablet and accessory deals – alongside a plateful of news – regardless.
Until then, here’s what you might’ve missed in mobile news:
- BT enters exclusive negotiations to buy EE for £12.5bn, convergence is good (3)
- Microsoft @ MWC 2015: a low-end affair, no new Lumia flagship till September? (2)
- OnePlus One mini leaked: OnePlus One vs. OnePlus One mini (10)
- Huawei Honor 6 Plus launches with ‘Symmetrical dual camera technology’ (1)
- Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet Ultra specs: 13in display, Snapdragon 810, 6GB RAM, 12,100mAh battery (3)
- 80 Days: 2014 Smartphone Game of the Year arrives on Google Play (2)
- Amazon Prime Now: one-hour delivery lands in Manhattan (1)
- Sony CES 2015 trailer: Lollipop, chameleon, Paris, dragon shadow, eyeball, face paint, tears, pregnancy