What happened this week? Well, the Samsung Galaxy S III finally touched down, but chances of getting your hands on a pebble blue unit were slim to none. Unless you happened to be in Vietnam.
Most commented on story was the Nokia 808 PureView delay (Jan wants one, Matt does not), and there was a bit of excitement in the form of the super cute chick from the 1080p video chat piece, who was clearly checking me out. Sah-weet. She will be mine. Oh yes, she will be mine.
Comment numbers follow in brackets.
- Smart means safe: UK smartphone users embracing online shopping (1)
- Steve Ballmer has an 80in Windows 8 tablet (5)
- Batman wants a Nokia Lumia 900. Do you?
- RIM preparing to cut thousands of jobs (3)
- Pebble blue Samsung Galaxy S III hit by major production glitch? (4)
- Facebook looking to build its own handset?
- LG to debut 5in 1080p display
- Google Play introduces subscriptions
- Nokia: BBC iPlayer for Windows Phone coming soon (6)
- The 6.65mm Oppo Finder: new world's thinnest phone candidate
- Pebble blue Samsung Galaxy S III officially delayed (2)
- Huawei to unveil Emotion UI on June 9 (3)
- Sky: mobile network rumours are silly (2)
- ViewSonic to unleash 22in tablet (1)
- Android ICS rolling out for 2011 Xperia lineup (1)
- Sony Xperia go: 3.5in ruggedised helping of Gingerbread for the summer (4)
- New Sony tough guy #2: Xperia Acro S unveiled (4)
- Apple’s 3D Maps app in more detail (2)
- Benchmark results out Asus Nexus 7, smells fishy
- Nokia 808 PureView delayed till July? (30)
- Will the iPad 4, or even the iPhone 5, come with an iPen stylus? (5)
- The Archos Child Pad is back, this time with some friends (1)
- Front-facing 1080p video chat with OV2722 (9)
- Santa Clara becomes Orange San Diego, dropping June 6 (6)
- Google: definitely no Chrome OS tablet (2)
- Pebble blue Samsung Galaxy S III makes its way to Vietnam
- Vodafone Smart II ups the entry level Android ante for just £70 (2)
- PayPal mobile payments hit the UK. Sort of (7)
- Oppo who? 6.2mm ZTE Athena claims the skinny crown for itself (4)
- London Underground Wi-Fi service goes live
- Samsung Galaxy S III: biggest selling phone of the year already (5)
- Post Office embraces contactless payments
- Phoenix Devices loves webOS, wants it on more devices (2)
- Facebook to buy Nokia to make Facebook phone? (7)
- Microsoft Office iPad app tipped for November 10 launch (1)