What the heck happened this week? Well, the rumour mill can’t seem to decide if we should be more excited about the iPhone 5, iPad mini, Samsung Galaxy Note 2, or more hardware goodies (including a smartphone) from Amazon.
In the world of comments, Jan was a big fat Windows Phone troll and posted a chunky hunk of flame bait. We’ve currently got him working down in the pit, thinking about what he did.
Presumably you’ll all be watching the Wimbledons tomorrow, eagerly supporting Scotland’s – sorry Britain’s – Andy Murray in the men’s ball whacking final. Good times.
- The obvious next step for Google and Asus: the Nexus 10 tablet? (2)
- Apple scores preliminary ban against Samsung Galaxy Nexus (4)
- EA to focus on gaming ‘away from the television’ (3)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 2: bigger screen, narrower body, launching in September (7)
- Smartphones barely used for making calls (2)
- Siri: wrong 38% of the time in outdoor test (6)
- Microsoft guy: ‘there will be more’ from Windows Phone 7.8 (1)
- Pantech Vega S5 announced, decent specs and that (3)
- Windows Phone 8 gets ahead of the curve with new keyboard (10)
- Mozilla: loads of support for Firefox OS (13)
- Jelly Bean for Samsung Galaxy S III in Q4? (2)
- iPad mini to cost $249-299 with 7.85in Sharp display (1)
- BlackBerry 10 2013 roadmap revealed (3)
- Samsung goes healthy with apps and accessories for the Galaxy S III (2)
- Is Sony about to unveil an Xperia XL? (1)
- Huzzah! Android Ice Cream Sandwich cracks the 10% mark (5)
- Judge Koh denies Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 injunction stay (2)
- RIM insists the future remains bright (1)
- Beats Electronics acquires MOG music
- Windows Phone 8 features for Windows Phone 7 handsets? Nah, too much work (19)
- Google Maps goes indoors at UK locations (1)
- Sony Xperia Go and Miro preparing for launch
- Has Apple brought the iPhone 5 launch forward to August? (12)
- QWERTY keyboard + Android 4.0 = Samsung Galaxy Chat (2)
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean to land... god knows when (8)
- WSJ: iPad mini mass production imminent
- Banned Samsung Galaxy Nexus 'coming soon' to Google Play (6)
- iPhone spontaneously combusts in 17 year-old’s pocket (8)
- Quad-core LTE Samsung Galaxy S III now on sale in South Korea (6)
- Motorola's Atrix HD touches down: stylish, strong and skinny, but only dual-core (2)
- Google+ 'too male focused' apparently (8)
- Samsung Galaxy Beam projector phone gets the green light (5)
- Galaxy Nexus set to return to Google Play next week
- Amazon smartphone nearing production?
- Will the iPhone 5 be quad-core?
- Nokia goes Batman crazy (3)
- Huawei Ascend D Quad coming in October. Promise (1)
- Rupert Murdoch eyes up tablets and smartphones (5)