Well, it was one of those weeks again; nothing particularly huge happened. The biggest story was probably my return from a month in Australia, which means… er, not a lot actually. I could be in Uganda right now for all you know, my virtual friend.
Last week’s experimental 40-hyperlink edition went down a treat with Stelph, and the higher powers didn’t poke me with the discipline stick, so it’s the same again this weekend, baby. Get these links down your throat.
I'm just thinking out loud here, but I should probably settle on either "Review of the week" or "The week in review". However, if you do a search for "week review" - it brings 'em all up in chronological order anyways. Bonza.
- Apple kit a Christmas hit: kids dreaming of iDevices
- IBM: IT professionals love Android
- A fifth of UK iPhone owners regret purchase
- Cheatwell combines traditional boardgaming with appy goodness
- Malware on the up for Android handsets
- Android Ice Cream Sandwich arrives on Samsung Galaxy S II and LG Optimus 3D
- Vodafone delays 'buggy' Samsung Galaxy Nexus
- Nokia Lumia 601: should we take it seriously?
- Adobe confirms Flash reprieve for Android ICS
- Apple fattening up iPad 3 for January reveal?
- Vodafone to power Playstation Vita in the UK
- HP results make grim reading: what new for WebOS?
- HTC working on “Buffy” Facebook phone
- Samsung Galaxy Ace Hugo Boss edition revealed
- Gameloft announces biggest sale ever
- Asus PadFone pops up in benchmark, specs revealed
- Fujitsu takes “world’s thinnest smartphone” crown from Motorola RAZR
- Microsoft aims to sell 100m Windows Phones in 2012
- Apple to release NFC iPhone in 2012?
- Nokia's first Window Phones tipped for sales disappointment
- EU Competition Commission weighs in on Apple-Samsung war
- LG gearing up “exclusive launch event” for December 1
- Lenovo IdeaTab: big phone or small tablet?
- Sony Tablet P touches down, costs £500
- BlackBerry PlayBook email client poses for some pics
- Google says Galaxy Nexus firmware update is on the way
- Nokia confirms more Windows Phones are on the way
- Samsung Galaxy Extreme landing this month
- Samsung mocks Apple fanboys in Thanksgiving S II ad
- High-res iPad 3 a go-er for New Year
- Ice Cream Sandwich for HTC Hero?
- LG and Prada officially renew their vows
- Nokia at a loss over Lumia 800 battery issues
- Is HTC working on a dual-boot Android/Chrome tablet?
- Nokia says Lumia 800 is a UK sell-out
- Motorola Pro+ finally lands in the UK
- Asus Transformer Prime goes like hotcakes on Amazon.com
- RIM and Telefonica trialing NFC goodness with Telefonica Wallet
- Meizu MX pops up again in terrible snaps
- Panasonic reiterates plans to return to Europe
- How likely are you to stick with your OS?
- New Samsung ad takes another poke at Apple